Sessions for Teachers’ Professional Development
- Developing a storytelling culture
- How non-actors can use drama
- Making the most of your outdoor space
- Being a storytelling teacher
- The use of body language in teaching and telling stories in English to EAL children
All sessions are based on tried and tested techniques, but will be adapted to fit your unique context and school situation.
To ensure a good fit and to make the most of the possibilities of your school’s unique situation, all bookings will be preceded by conversations and some form of site visit. School staff have always been impressed at how much ensure that our programme is not only right for the school, but tailored to make the most of the school setting.
"All sessions are based on tried and tested techniques, but will be adapted to fit your unique context and school situation"
Book The Journey Man!
Put Johnny Gillett to good use and book The Journey Man, The Storyweb or Story Practice for your venue.
Why not make contact for a consultation to discuss your needs today?